Thursday, January 13, 2011

I'm thinking of going public!

This blog is already public but nobody in my real life knows about it. I didn't think that I could be really honest about what I was going through if I knew that they were reading. But I'm considering changing that. I want to write about my struggle. I still think that if I can get things under control that what I have to say might help someone. So, yeah, I'm thinking of outing my blog to my family. Maybe.

I used to have a few semi-regular readers but I think they've gone away. I looked back and it seems as though I only wrote seven entries in all of 2010. 2010 sucked ass. I can't promise that the topic of my dad and how I'm dealing with his passing won't come up...but as the year anniversary of his death approaches, I'm starting to feel like it's time to move on. I don't know how I'm going to do that. I guess we'll see.

2 comments:

Katie J said...

Lisa, In hindsight, I would have kept mine private. I have to edit a few things because of who reads it. None of my family members read it but I have told them about it...

I agree with you about 2010. It is SO hard that first year. It does get a little easier with time. I lost mine in 1999 and it still hurts (12 years!)

AmbyLand said...

I'm still here :) Heres to 2011 being the best year ever!