Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Let's talk about something else for awhile.

Next year, Bones and Berio will both be in school full time. I work part time and that part time work includes evenings and weekends. So, there may be entire weeks that go by where I will be alone in the house for the whole day. I know I'm not supposed to wish time away, but can I just say, I'm reeeeeally looking forward to that? I have visions of me dropping the girls off at school and taking a morning walk or bike ride. Coming home, having a shower without someone knocking on the door because they have to pee (even though we do have another bathroom...), cleaning and organizing my house, working on my correspondence courses, and maybe developing one of the many hobbies I have.

Maybe I'm imagining it will be better than it actually will. Probably, I am. But this little dream keeps me going on the days where it feels like everybody wants a piece of me.

No comments: