Friday, June 26, 2009

Random

My older sister, who I haven't seen in about 7 years, is in town. On the way over to see her all I could think about is that she's going to see how fat I've gotten. I have some issues :P

Bones finished her first ever year of school yesterday! I'm so proud. I can't believe how quickly this year went. Next year will do the same and before I know it, both of the girls will be in school. I'm looking forward to that and dreading it at the same time. When did I get so old!?

I'm off work for a week. Woo hoo! Then I go back for a few days and I'm off for another ten days :-)

The girls are in the tub right now. I'm sitting on the bathroom counter on my laptop. I love my laptop.

I guess it's time to wash their hair...

1 comment:

Juice said...

I can relate - I almost let a vacation with my mom get ruined because I was stressed about my weight. I finally called my mom and confessed my anxiety. She admitted that she had a similar anxiety when visiting her own mom and put my fears to rest. Sometimes it's easier just to talk about the elephant in the room.