Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I'm cleaning house!

Literally. My house is a bit of a mess. And all of those things I've been avoiding? Well, they are even harder to get started on when the house is messy. My desk is probably the worst of it and it's my desk that I really need right now! I mentioned a correspondence course in my last post...well, I have GOT to get going on that. It's not a hard course. It's a university level introductory English course. It's actually something that I enjoy! But for some reason, I put it off and put it off and while I'm not actually behind yet, I'm heading that way fast!

Anyway, this was just a short break. I'm more than halfway through today's 'to do' list and I want to get back at it before I lose all the momentum I have going here.

Later!

1 comment:

Juice said...

Yay! You're back!!!! Woot! Glad to see you back in the blogosphere. And happy to hear you are on the right track. :)