Thursday, January 22, 2009

Well this should be interesting...

I had a cinnamon raisin bagel with butter for breakfast, a coffee with cream and two chocolate covered marshmallow things this morning. So far, I calculate 14 points...and I haven't eaten lunch or planned dinner.

What the heck...the great thing about still being fat is that I get more points than my skinnier counterparts! So, if I add in some exercise I should easily get through this day without having to dip into the Flex Points!

I'm up for the challenge!

I'll be back tomorrow with the update!

1 comment:

Juice said...

Oh - I'm having a day like that too! Breakfast with my dad was way to many points and then I had a tangle with a jar of peanut butter. Ack! I've already hit some bonus points. Will need to figure out some serious cardio!!!! Hope you can get back on track asap!