Friday, January 16, 2009

Today sucks

No reason, really. I'm just tired. I worked until midnight, came home watched Grey's and went to bed going on 2 a.m. I suppose I could have gone to bed a little earlier, but the fact is, I'm just not sleepy when I come home from work! As it was, I was in bed for awhile before I was able to fall asleep. And then Bones had school today, so I was up at 7:30. Sigh...

Lack of sleep messes with everything. I walked up the stairs this morning and I felt like I'd just run a marathon! Everything takes so. much. effort. I want to work out but I can barely summon the energy to wash my dishes and make Berio's lunch!

My food choices are typically pretty bad when I'm tired. So far, so good today. I made sure to have a hearty breakfast and I think that's helping. But the day is young.

And I get to do it all again tonight. Yay.

No comments: