Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Time for some tough love

I weighed in. I'm up. I just can't bring myself to post how much right now. Next week, when I'm back to normal, I'll post it. But not now.

I will say this, though. Now is not the time to get sad and depressed and all "poor me, poor fat me, I'll never lose this weight, blah, blah, blah." Now is the time to kick things up. Now is the time to prove that I don't stop at 18 or 20 lbs. No, no, no, no, no...I keep going. I'm like the freakin' energizer bunny. You come back in a week or two weeks or two months and I'll still be here. AND I'll still be losing. Losing like a freak!

I had a good day today. The first good one in awhile. And all it takes is one good day and a plan for the days to follow (which I have thanks to some menu/grocery shopping planning today!) to get me back on track. And I'm back.

Let's get this show on the road, kids!

No comments: