Wednesday, January 7, 2009

What's going on?

I'm not sure why, but I've been having the hardest time getting back on track. I start each day with good intentions but by late afternoon, I'm eating crap and blowing it for another day. I feel like the effort I have to put into losing weight is just too much, but the funny thing is, I haven't been working all that hard. Since I've joined WW, I don't think I've had one "perfect" week. And I don't mean perfect in the sense that I've eaten nothing but fruits and veggies and lean protien and whole grains and exercised every single day. By perfect, I mean within points, using flex points when I want to indulge and exercising three or four days out of the week.

But that's not what I'm doing. Not even close. The other night I decided to indulge in chips and dip because I'd been craving them for a few days. So I got myself some Ruffles and some onion dip and that evening after the girls were in bed, I read my book and ate...the entire bag!

I've been doing pretty well, only having small gains each week, considering the way I've been eating and NOT exercising. I fear that tonight is the night it all catches up to me. Particularly since I'm going out for dinner at my sister in law's house before my meeting. I usually don't even eat dinner until after my meeting!

I'll be going to my meeting. But I'm not certain I'll be weighing in. And I'm not certain that's the best course of action.

1 comment:

Fat Jeans said...

I'm right there with you. I don't know what my deal is. I have very good intentions. By mid-afternoon, I'm going through my pantry to see what there is in there to eat. And nothing in there is anything I need.