Friday, January 23, 2009

Confession time

I made it until 11:00 p.m. last night before I went to the fridge and had leftover pizza. So I did go over. It's not a big deal. I counted my points and everything which for me is the real battle...counting no matter what!

I just don't love starting the week like that. The WW week, that is!

Anyhow, that's not the confession I'm referring to in the title of this post! Here goes. I've been really good about going to my meetings. I've only missed one since October and that was at Christmas time. I've been getting the new materials along with everyone else, a new book every week. Wednesday evening, the leader was talking about something from book three and I had no clue what she was talking about. Because....well....I haven't been reading the books!!!! They give them to me and I put them in my bag and never look at them again! Not the most effective way to "work the program", wouldn't you say?

So, that's my goal for this week. I want to read the books. Get in the game. See what can happen when I put some effort into this little adventure! :-)

1 comment:

tejanamama said...

holy smokes lady! you are one quarter of the way there almost!!! amazing!! when did you start doing ww? GL and keep chugging. we all have obstacles and screw ups, but you can make it a one time deal and just MOVE ON!!! KEEP WORKING HARD!