Monday, December 22, 2008

Is it the holidays or is it something else?

I've been struggling the past couple of weeks. The past few days in particular. More than struggling, really. It's like I just curled up into a ball and am letting old habits have their way with me.

I've only had a couple of holiday type events so far, so I'm not sure that's what the problem is.

A year or so (or two?) ago I was seeing a therapist and we talked about how I've been able to lose weight in the past but how I never seem to make it past the 15 - 18 lb. mark. Which is where I am right now. We never really came to any sort of conclusions about that. Maybe I should have stayed in therapy! I just got sick of her telling me that my problem was that I was bored.

I'm too tired to think about this right now, though.

Just so you know, I'm not giving up. I may be backsliding a bit right now...but I'm not giving up.

Never give up.

1 comment: