Monday, December 1, 2008

I need a plan today.

The past couple of days have not been great. I haven't exercised and I bet (if I counted!!) that I've eaten enough points to last me until weigh in. I don't even think I'm exaggerating. I'm not here to whine about that, though! I'm here because I need a plan for today. If I try to wing it I'm more likely to give in to cravings...which I will definitely have after the couple of days that I've had.

So, here's the plan.

The first thing I'm going to do is fill up my water bottle.

And heres the menu:
Breakfast: Oatmeal sounds good for today. I like the steel cut kind.
Snack: 1 apple with tbsp peanut butter.
Lunch: Spinach and mushroom salad with grilled chicken. (I keep some chicken, already grilled, in the freezer)
Snack: Fruit of some kind.
Dinner: Not 100% sure about this yet. Dh printed a WW recipe and I'm not sure if that was for today or not. It's a 10 pt recipe. So it's either that or chicken and dumplings (also a WW recipe).
Snack: I'm working tonight so I MUST have a snack before I leave work. I'm thinking popcorn. And a yogurt just before I come home at 1:00.

I'm also going to do 2 of the 20 minute workouts from the new WW dvd.

Okay. So that's it. That will get me back in the right frame of mind. By the end of today, I'll be ready for some smooth sailing. Here we go!



P.S. I went grocery shopping the other day and I grabbed three 5 lb bags of carrots to see how heavy it was. It was heavy! I've lost 2 lbs more than that! Yay me!

2 comments:

Juice said...

Your plan sounds great. Way to get back on track after the holiday. Keep it up - I know you can continue to lose! Won't it be fun to think that 1/5 of your journey is complete when you hit that 20 lbs???

Juice said...

Oh how US-centric of me! Sorry! Your holiday was earlier. Oops.

Somehow I have found a ton of very cool Canadian weigh-loss bloggers. You guys rock!