Friday, December 19, 2008

I can see clearly now...

why people gain an average of 11 pounds over the holidays! I'm getting to point where I don't even care if I lose any weight. I just don't want to gain any!

I need to make time to exercise. I MUST. It will make all the difference. I'm very overweight, but I'm still quite healthy and strong so I can exercise at a high intensity. I'm lucky that way. I know people who are less overweight than I am but are unable to walk around the block without taking a break. I'm pretty tough...

So, there's that.

Also...holy smokes, lady! Plan a menu, why don't you???? I didn't plan my menus for this week and never did make it to the grocery store.. Fail to plan? Plan to fail. I'm not even going to go into detail on why that applies on so many levels this week! Suffice it to say, I will be hitting the grocery store sometime TODAY!

Phew! Feels good to get that out there.

3 comments:

Becky said...

HA! That's my goal, too.

Juice said...

I can hear the produce section calling your name!!! Looking forward to hearing about how you get your exercise in this weekend. :)

Lori said...

Planning really is key, especially at this time of year!

You can do it, just hang on for the ride during the holidays!