Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Falling back (emotionally) on this morning's numbers

I was up .8 today. But I know that the reason I am up is because I ate over my points this week. And I didn't exercise as much as I should have. So a gain is not at all unexpected. I have to work at this. There is no way around it. I WANT to work at this. I'm doing really well. REALLY well. And I'm not stopping; I'm just getting warmed up!

NSV (much needed today!) - I had to order an XL work belt in April of 2008 because my large belt didn't fit anymore. It was embarrassing. Today, I officially switched back to a large! How funny...I'm excited about wearing a large!

I can't wait until it's a medium!

18/82

3 comments:

Aimee said...

Congrats on the large!!! That is really a great milestone!! Keep up the good work, hon!

Thanks for your comments on my blog by the way. You really are a dear. Ain't no one gunna get us down, right?

Juice said...

Yay for large!!!!! And yay that it is a new week - you are going to ROCK THE SCALE next week. (Me too!) Here's to finishing strong in 2008. :)

Jessica said...

Congrats! Celebrate every milestone even if it's simply a size smaller belt. You deserve to feel proud of that. Keep up the great work. You are already doing it.