Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Blogger slacker

Yeah, I know I've been neglecting my blog for the past few days. But really, there's not a lot going on right now! I'm doing fine on WW. Neither perfect nor blowing it, so there's nothing terribly blog worthy there...

WI is tomorrow evening and I really don't know what to expect. Like I said I haven't been perfect but I've been a million times better than my pre-WW self. I don't know. We'll see. I feel pretty good though, all numbers aside. I do have more energy. My skin looks better, too. Must be all that water :-)

I'm also going to have to start mentally preparing myself. I'm going to get to a point where I look great in clothes...but I may never look good naked. At least not without some kind of surgery. I got tons of stretch marks when I was pregnant and I just know that I'm going to have a lot of loose skin. I think I'm just genetically wired that way. But let's face it, I don't look that great naked now, so I might as well be healthy. Right? Oh, how I wish I hadn't have done this to myself. Oh well...can't change the past.

On with the day!

1 comment:

Juice said...

We need to put you on that Carson Kressley show - how to look good naked!

Sending good weigh in thoughts your way.