Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Today's the day

My first WW meeting is today. I'm kind of excited. My husband is being so supportive and is sure that this is going to be it! I'm not so sure, but like I said before, I'm going to keep trying until I get it right.

It's like quitting smoking. I used to smoke. I started when I was around 17. At one time, I was smoking more than a pack a day! And I tried quitting many, many times. When I got pregnant with Bones, I quit but when she was born I started again. Not as much as before, but I was more than a casual smoker. Then I got pregnant with Berio. And, of course, I quit again. And when she was born I tried to take up smoking again, once...but it almost made me throw up! And when I even think of smoking too much, it makes me want to throw up! Yay!!! I just didn't quit quitting. That's what I'm going to do about this weight.

Never give up.

1 comment:

Fat Jeans said...

I wish you lots of luck with Weight Watchers! It does work if you stick to the program! I've been on it (again!) for three weeks - lost 5.4 pounds so far. I'm doing the online program right now and like it so far. Looking forward to watching your postive results!