Monday, September 22, 2008

Can't sleep

I went to bed at around 11:40 last night. I lay there for about a half an hour before I finally fell asleep. My mind just goes and goes. It won't shut off. And it's not necessarily deep thoughts, either. Last night one of the things I was thinking of was Bonsie's snack.

This morning I woke up at 5:40. I started thinking (oddly enough, about school lunches again) and before I knew it, I'd been awake for 15 minutes. The alarm was going to go off at 6:45 and so I debated for 5 minutes on whether or not it was worth it to try and go back to sleep. I decided not.

The bright side, is that this gives me plenty of time to eat breakfast and make myself some healthy snacks and a lunch (what the heck is it with me and my obsession with snacks and lunches today??) since I'll be at work all day.

P.S. My knees are STILL sore.

No comments: