Thursday, August 21, 2008

Deja vu

I really dislike the "Okay, I'm getting back on track now" portion of the weight loss show. I feel like I'm saying it all the time and it's gotten to the point where I'm sick of hearing myself say it. I mean, it wouldn't be so bad if I said it and then actually made some progress before backsliding and then having to start over again but it seems that I'm not making progress.

I know I need to turn this type of thinking around. Yes! I'm back on track! Two steps forward and one step back is still movement in the right direction! I'm not going to let myself down...I will do this

I think I'll take the girls for a bike ride...

1 comment:

Mama H said...

I just got "back on track again" myself and I could have written that exact post. I have told myself this will be my LAST DIET EVAH because I am SICK and TIRED of the neverending cycle...

WE CAN DO THIS!!! :-)