Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Yay! (Not)

It's 2 AM and I just got home from work. I'm going to go to bed really soon because I have to get up at 6:30...yep, 4 and a half short hours from now...because I said yes to some training that I probably should have declined. What an idiot.

Oh, but here's a real 'yay' for you. I've been doing really well with increasing my activity levels. I've been swimming, taking my bike to work, doing some online resistance band workouts and today I even loaded up the girls in the bike trailer and took them for a 35 minute ride. I'm trying to act the part of someone who is healthy until I actually become someone who is healthy.

So..yeah.

Good night.


Just for funsies I'm updating this post...I went to bed at 2:30. And watched the clock until about 3:15! At around 3:45 (I really have no idea what time it was) Berio woke up and needed me. Usually she goes back to sleep, but not this time! So I ended up getting about three and a half hours of interrupted sleep. And the training was physical training...I seriously had to stop and think about which was my right and which was my left. Sleep deprivation, it's a trip!

No comments: