Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My ass is sore

LOL! Truly it is, though. I rode my bike to work and back for all three days that I was scheduled to work. It's not overly far. It's about a 20 minute ride each way. It's actually kind of a nice way to get going in the morning and then to wind down after work. And it really only takes 10 minutes more than it would if I drove. I doubt I'll be riding when I work evenings...first of all, hubby doesn't even get off work until a half an hour before I start my shift. I just don't have time to ride. Secondly, I could easily ride TO work on an evening shift, but I wouldn't like riding home (at 1:30 a.m.) one bit. So, we'll see. I'm thinking I might ride to work when I work evenings on the weekend and then I could ride home on my break and pick up a vehicle. During the week it wouldn't work because of the time factor.

But seriously...I don't remember my tushie being this sore when I was a kid and I rode my bike all the time! A co-worker assured me that it will go away in a week or so. I hope so!

No comments: