Monday, July 21, 2008

Mmmmmuffins!

I really hope the way I've been feeling lately is the result of the changes in medication. Because otherwise, I got me some problems!

Anyway, I made these muffins today. They're delish. They're so good for you it's a little unbelievable. I make them with whole wheat flour and have tried the recipe as is (great), tried substituting dates for the raisins (great) and substituted a cup of canned pumpkin for the apples (great!). You could probably use zucchini in place of the carrots if you happened to have a bunch of those in your garden...you could use any kind of nut that you wanted or no nuts at all...you could put any dried fruit in there in place of the raisins...well, you get the idea!

These are fantastic for breakfast on the go, especially if you're like me and it's either breakfast on the go or no breakfast at all!

Try them!

No comments: