Friday, July 25, 2008

Good days and bad days

I've been off Celexa for about three and a half weeks now. I've noticed that over the past couple of days the dizzy zaps have almost completely receded. That's nice. My stomach still hurts every time I eat, though. Not sure if that's a 'coming off the C' thing or a 'starting on the Wellbutrin' thing. Either way, I hope it lets up soon. I'm still feeling pretty out of control for the most part. I mean, not completely out of control...just out of control for me. My girls get on my nerves about a million times faster than they should. This morning I felt fine. And then I noticed that tight feeling in my chest and my patience level dropped to a fraction of what it normally is. I try not to take it out on the girls but I know they know when I feel like this. And that makes me feel like a piece of shit. I don't call them names or hit them or anything. But I am more likely to lose my temper and yell at them when they don't listen to me right away - and let's face it, they're 2 and 4, they don't listen to me a lot! I feel like I'm yelling all freaking day. I need to practice giving myself a time out when I get like that with them. It's not their fault their mother is a lunatic.

Yesterday was a great day, though. I almost felt like my old self again. I hope that's a sign of things to come.

No comments: