Monday, June 23, 2008

Inspiration

I've been pretty bad about posting here lately. There are a couple of reasons for this. First of all, I've been up to my old tricks. Poor eating habits, no exercise, depressed, yadda, yadda, yadda. Secondly, I had linked my blog to my signature from another site and I recently found out that a couple of girls I work with were visiting that other site. I was worried they would find me there, click the link and end up here. I really like both of these ladies, but the fact is, this is not something I want to be sharing with coworkers just yet! So, girls, if you have found your way here please just keep it to yourself. I don't want to talk about this just yet, okay?

Now, on to business. I've decided something. I want to be the inspiration. There are so many people out there who I find inspirational. Whether it's because they've lost a lot of weight or they're kind and optimistic or they're good parents or they've overcome great hardship or whatever...they are people that I look up to. Well, I want to be that for someone else. I do try to live my life as a good person overall and I hope that I already inspire others in that way, but I want to do more.

Stay tuned to be inspired.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Ditto that.

The Devil's Dance Floor said...

Hello. You posted your blog on the Moms Losing Weight board over at babycenter, so I wanted to drop in and say keep up the good work!

KT said...

Just saying hi. Found you on Mom's Losing Weight. Good luck! You can do this.