Sunday, May 4, 2008

I have avoidance issues!

So, you may have noticed I haven't been around in awhile. Or not.

I was sick last week. Not deathly ill sick, just under the weather and feeling like a big baby sick. And the girls were sick - there was one night with three separate instances of vomiting. And hubby was out of town. And then hubby called from 10 hours away and told me that an ER doc told him he may have liver damage (long story, not going into it now, we still don't know anything) and I felt so helpless. And I don't handle any of those things well. So I resorted to my old habits. I'm not entirely sure of the damage because I missed weigh-in on Wednesday but I know it can't be good.

So, rather than come here and talk about how I'm not doing well and I need some help, I avoid this place like the plague. It's easier that way.

It's done. I'm back. 'Nuff said.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Welcome back and it's okay.

Kelly said...

Thank you so much for this blog! I can totally relate to it! I have at least 100 to lose. I appreciate your honesty and brave words! Keep writing...it is inspiring!

Tiffany said...

I'm glad your back! Don't worry we all have setbacks - just go forward thats all you can do!