Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Victory

One of the things I've decided to do is have a nightly cut off time for eating. This is big for me because I tend to eat a lot at night. Especially when I was still nursing Berio (it's been a week since we weaned...she's doing great). Also, I'm a shift worker so there are nights when I'd come home and have practically a whole meal at 1:30 AM. Not good. My husband and I have agreed to an 8:00 PM cut off time.

Last night by 10:00 I was hungry. But I didn't eat. And then I woke up at 2ish and was tempted to get out of bed and go forage for food. But I stayed in bed.

There you have it. A small victory, but a victory all the same.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I have an 8pm cut off time too and I'm also a night snacker (typically chocolate). I've been drinking lots of water throughout the day and that seems to have curbed some of the hunger. I found myself looking out of habit instead of because I was hungry.