Sunday, March 30, 2008

Another good day.

My coworker brought me a blueberry muffin this morning. She's so sweet. She's been off sick since before my birthday and when she came back she noticed the "Where's my party??" note on our calendar (kind of a long story...I was joking!). So this morning she brought in a blueberry muffin complete with candle and a book of matches. Then...she sang me Happy Birthday! It was nice :-) However, I didn't eat the muffin. I told her I'd just had breakfast but would save it for later. What I didn't mention was that I was saving it for the girls for later!

It was good (the day, not the muffin - that was accidentally dropped into a sink full of soapy water!).

And can I just remind myself yet again that I have more energy when I'm eating right? Can I? Because I do.

I have to work again in the morning, so I'm off to bed. Nighty night!

1 comment:

K said...

GOOD FOR YOU! WOOT WOOT!

I actually do too. Much less sluggish and not even needing a nap. I am on the diet of no teeth and dental surgery right now and so far, five pounds down. YAY!