Monday, February 18, 2008

Don't be shy!

Leave a comment! Tell me what YOU had for breakfast. Seriously, I've often wondered what "normal" people do. I've always been angry and resentful about dieting because I just want to be able to eat what ever I want, like everyone else does. Lately, I've been thinking that maybe people who are not overweight actually do have to watch what they eat to stay that way. They're actually NOT having a half a bag of cookies and a big bowl of ice cream for breakfast! What?! I know..crazy. But I'm thinking that's the case.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I didn't eat breakfast today... yikes. I did eat lunch at Chik-Fil-A today, Jakob and I shared my fries and his fruit.

By the way, I have to comment on your McDonald's trip the other day. I really don't think that your friend from the past was thinking negatively about you. I doubt she would have come to speak to you if she was, I'm sure she genuinely was happy to see you and talk to you for a few moments.

Way to go walking on the treadmill for so long!

Anonymous said...

I usually eat a bowl of bran flakes with some sort of fruit on top (half a banana, sliced strawberries, blueberries or raspberries), a piece of whole wheat toast with butter and cinnamon, juice, and coffee.

K said...

I have a bowl of cereal with rice milk OR two pieces of whole grain toast with real butter...Then, around 10 or so, I had a grapefruit. I peeled it like an orange...YUM!