Wednesday, February 13, 2008

5:12 AM

Did you know they say that proper sleep is critical to successful weight loss? Well, they do. Of course, "they" say a lot of things. I've been sleep deprived since Berio was born almost two years ago. We're still BFing and she likes to have a snack anywhere between 3 and 6 in the morning. YAWN! It takes her awhile to get back to sleep and I can't sleep until she does, so you can usually find me at my desk in the middle of the night illuminated by the glow of my Macbook. I vow, here and now, never to be one of those parents who complains about their kids sleeping in until all hours. I'm hoping I'll be sleeping too!

All is quiet now.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

We were still nursing at two here also and I could count on one hand the number of times Jakob slept through the night until he weaned. It sure can be exhausting, but well worth the added health rewards. Way to go for nursing so long!