Tuesday, February 26, 2008

4:50 AM

Another late night. I'm in the process of weaning Berio. She'll be two in two months and she's still not sleeping through the night. I'm hoping that if we wean she'll realize there's no point in waking me up in the middle of the night. Last night she woke up and called for me at around 5:00 AM but went right back to sleep. Tonight she was calling and calling and calling. I went to make sure everything was okay but did not nurse her. She was PISSED! It was sad because it would have been so easy to just give in, nurse her and then get back to bed.

It's five in the morning. I'm rambling. I'm stopping now before this turns into some crazy post about how sad I am that my baby isn't a baby anymore.

1 comment:

K said...

Early mornings suck! It sounds like Sarah has a bit of a temper like my Liam...he, too, has been HORRID at sleeping through the night. UGH! He's got it down now, thank God.